Here at The Mosslands School we believe that……
- Every child should have the chance to achieve their full potential, whatever their talent or background.
- Teaching and learning are inexorably linked: they are valueless alone.
- We teach children, not lessons, and the children in turn learn.
- Children learn best when they are taught well, so it follows that each lesson taught must add to the child in some way if it is judged to be good.
- Effective teaching and learning are underpinned by good behaviour.
- Through personalised learning we can secure high quality teaching that is responsive to the different ways students achieve their best.
Looking for Key Stage 5 course information?
To find out information about the subjects we offer simply click on a menu option to the left.