Valuables and Possessions
From experience it is vital that all items brought into school are clearly labelled. In a large school, items are sometimes misplaced and are impossible to return to their owners unless properly labelled with name and form.
- Students should not bring valuable items to school or indeed any item which will not be needed during the school day.
- In particular we would not encourage students to bring mobile phones, personal stereos, MP3 players etc... to school as these items can be a target for thieves.
- The school cannot be responsible for the loss of students’ personal property. Parents would need to make their own insurance arrangements if they see fit.
- During PE lessons or in extracurricular PE activities, boys should hand in any valuables or place them in the lockers provided.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during lessons. Students who are found using a mobile phone during the school day will have it confiscated and it will only be returned to Parents.