What is Class Charts?
Class Charts allows pupils and their parents to keep track of their achievements and behaviour in school. Using the ClassCharts app you can stay on top of homework, view your timetable, check attendance and view announcements from the school.
Class Charts can be accessed by downloading the iOS or Android app to your device.
How do I download the app?
Download the ClassCharts app to your device using these links:
Students will have now received an email with an access code to set up their accounts. Please check your @mosslands.co.uk Gmail account.
1. Download the Student app from the link above or visit the website www.classcharts.com/student/login
2. Enter your student access code (please check your email)
3. Click Log-in
4. Confirm your date of birth to continue
Parents and carers will have received an email to your registered email address containing instructions that explain how to register for a ClassCharts Parents account.
1. Download the Student app from the link above or use visit the website www.classcharts.com/parent/login
2. Select Sign up from the main page and fill in the form provided.
3. Enter your parent code into the Access code field.
Please note: Your Access Code is not the same as your password. The access code is only needed for the initial sign up
4. Click on the Sign up button below the form.
5. Confirm your son’s date of birth when prompted.
6. A confirmation message will appear, indicating that the sign up process is complete. You will need to verify your email address to continue.
Guide for pupils
Guide for parents