Evo Performance Academy
EVO Performance Academy gives students aged 16-19 the opportunity to train full-time with our highly qualified coaches, whilst at the same time obtaining a qualification of their choice. From our expertise, we have established our successful academy programmes in schools to help guide the potential athletes and coaches of tomorrow with a career in sport and performance.
EVO Performance Academy is for athletes of all abilities – some who are pushing for a career in sport and some who have a passion for sport and who strive to become the best individual they can be.
What will our students experience?
- Full-time L2/L3 qualifications in Sport & Physical Activity, Sports Coaching, Fitness Instructing, Personal Training and Digital Media
- Elite performance training in their chosen sport
- Access to additional coaching qualifications
- Workshops from industry professionals
- Introduction to employers from work experience opportunities
- Potential opportunity to gain paid employment through coaching and fitness instructing sessions
- Advice and support from our staff, which includes FA qualified coaches, teachers, licensed football intermediaries (agents), consultants, current and ex-professional footballers, personal trainers, sports psychologists, nutritionists and lawyers
- Aged 16-19
- No previous academic qualifications required (Maths and English grade 4 and above preferable)
- You must be able to commit full-time and not be a part of any other educational or vocational programme