Skip to content ↓


Students working on computersUniversity General information

Universities and Colleges Admissions Services (UCAS) has links to all university websites.
Higher Education and Research Opportunities in the UK
Find out about university and meet other people before you go on:

Student finance

For applicants who live in England and Wales , the Department for Education and Skills (DfES) website is:

Student Support Online


Teaching, learning and research quality assessments

The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)

The Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)

Compare subjects on

For Applicants with disabilities

Skill, National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
Royal National Institute for the Blind  
Royal National Institute for the Deaf

Course information

For information about university open days