Skip to content ↓


Get online video help and advice at

General information

Universities and Colleges Admissions Services (UCAS) – has links to all university websites

Higher Education and Research Opportunities in the UK  

Find out about university and meet other people before you go on

Student finance
For applicants who live in England and Wales, the Department for Education and Skills (DfES) website is:  

Advice on Student Loans

Student Support Online   

Teaching, learning and research quality assessments
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)

The Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)  

Compare subjects on   

Course information    

For information about university open days