- Studied Level 2 Engineering
- Passed all units of the qualification with the highest grades in the group
- Was awarded Engineering Student of the Year by The Engineering College
- Is now employed on a Level 3 Engineering Apprenticeship with MR Engineering
- Studied L3 Engineering and IT
- Achieved Dist, Merit and Merit
- Secured a level 3 apprenticeship as a Civil Engineer with Wirral Local Authority
- Within 2 months of starting the apprenticeship was promoted onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Studied L3 Engineering & Physics
- Achieved Dist/Merit and a grade E
- Secured a L3 Apprenticeship at Clarke Energy.
- Won STEM student of the year at The Engineering College Annual Awards Ceremony in Oct 2019.
- Enrolled as an external student from Kingsway Academy
- Followed a L2 Programme in Engineering.
- With the support of The Engineering College he secured an apprenticeship with Cammell Lairds